What the Cup?
What is Cupping?
Cupping is an ancient therapy used for pain reduction, boosting the body’s immune system, and releasing rigid soft tissue. Cupping therapy has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for centuries, and the results that this simple treatment produces are impressive.
I offer both Air Cupping (done with a hand-held pneumatic pump) and traditional Fire Cupping (done with 🔥FIRE). Both techniques are painless, yet highly effective.
What Are the Benefits of Cupping?
- flushes lactic acid & stagnant blood from acute & chronically contracted muscles
- breaks up adhesions in soft tissue
- relieves pain from sciatica, back pain, shin splints, whiplash & other conditions
- alleviates discomfort from respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis & the common cold
- boost the immune system
- encourages a sufficient supply of nutrition and blood circulation to muscle & skin tissues
- moves old blood & lymph fluid out of soft tissue
- increases secretion of digestive fluids &relives chronic gastroenteritis & colon blockages
60602 best massage Beth Wade LMT Chicago chicago loop chicago massage chicago women's wellness Chinese cupping cupping cupping therapy downtown Chicago fire cupping holistic health massage massage therapy Millennium Park pain management stress relief wellness